Everyone loves having soft, smooth, kissable lips. Just like the skin of the face, the lips require occasional exfoliation to help keep dry and chapped skin at bay. For a quick and effective DIY Lip Scrub (use BEFORE applying lip balm) gather the following items and get ready to pamper your pucker the way I do right before a big event or a fun weekend.
You will need:
- A small mixing bowl
- A spoon
- 1 tbsp. Honey or Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. White Sugar
- Additional Flavors: Cinnamon, Strawberry, Maple Syrup or Vanilla, Almond or Orange (cooking extracts)
- In the bowl, add the Honey or Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle the sugar in and mix until the consistency is an even, grainy paste.
- Add in a dash of your choice ingredient from the above list for a touch of flavor.
- Mix everything well.
- With your finger or a dry toothbrush, gently massage the paste over your lips for a few seconds.
- Rinse the scrub off of your lips with water, and reveal soft, renewed lips.
Follow up with our Lip Wax (it has Vitamin E Oil, Rose Hips Oil and Rose Petal Extract) and pucker that pout!