Forget not the tired feet that carry you everywhere! A bit of attention now and then is both well-deserved and much-needed. How else are you supposed to put your best feet forward?
You Will Need:
- bathtub, bucket, sink – anything you don’t mind soaking those tootsies in
- essential oil (optional)
- pumice stone and/or foot file
- cotton socks
- Fill your tub/sink/bucket with hot water and seat yourself comfortably. Recreate a spa-like atmosphere by dimming the lights and adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil – peppermint, eucalyptus, and lavender are lovely – as you run the water. Sit back, relax, and soak those tired feet for at least five minutes to soften the skin.
- Slightly wet your pumice stone and begin scrubbing the bottom of your foot. Target the sides (where shoes tend to rub), the back of the heel, the base of the heel, and the ball of your foot. Rub in circular motions to loosen the dead skin and help increase circulation. How much better do your feet feel now?
- Reach for your foot file or Rolling Cream Peel with AHA to remove all those dry, flaking bits of dead skin before giving your feet a good rinse under warm to hot water.
- While they’re still damp, massage our rich Elbow & Heel Smoothing Cream on the toughest areas of your feet: the ball of the foot, the sides and your heel. Moisturize the rest with a thick body lotion or cream of your choice like our Vitamin E Body Lotion, taking your time to massage the arch. Don’t be afraid to apply some pressure to loosen the tension!
- Slip into a pair of cotton socks to lock in the moisture. You’ll be guaranteed rejuvenated feet the next day!
. . .