July 4th is only a few days away, meaning a slew of celebratory events with friends and family all day for BBQs, picnics, parties and, of course, the obligatory fireworks. Preparations are bound to be insane, but that is hardly an excuse for putting anything less than your best foot forward. Or legs, rather.
Independence Day wouldn’t be right without the standard uniform of bathing suit, shorts and dresses emblazoned with all things patriotic, no? But worry not, getting beautiful legs by Monday isn’t impossible. Here’s the breakdown: exfoliate, moisturize, fake a tan and give yourself an extra bit of glow, just in time for a weekend of living in your favorite shorts!
- Exfoliate. Gently buff away rough and dead skin build-up with our decadent Raspberry Body Scrub, paying special attention to the knees, ankles and feet. Smooth legs is always a plus, but it’s absolutely essential in preparation for a bit of self-tanning.
- Moisturize. Soften and improve skin texture; our Papaya Body Lotion has AHAs that add an extra kick of exfoliating benefits. Beautiful legs is serious business!
- Tan in a bottle. Make the healthy switch! Try a self-tanner instead of subjecting yourself to damaging UV rays (read up on summer skincare for more essential tips on summer-izing your skin) for that summer skin we’re always after.
- Let it glow, let it glow, let it glow! Three words. Summer Shine Lotion. For that perfect, sun-kissed glow. A little bit of shimmer goes a long way – it’s our secret to radiant skin. Plus, it smells like summer, which is always a good thing.
- … and an extra beauty tip since we love you. Wedges not only elongate the leg, but can help fake a great calf muscle for all those July 4th shorts and dresses.
So bare those legs and the skin you’re in with utmost confidence! You’ve always had it; it’s just a matter of letting us help you bring it out. Happy Independence Day from your friends at Mario Badescu!
. . .
Any plans for the weekend? Let us know in the comments below!