It’s time to start putting yourself at the top of your list. Trust me, you’ll want to look fabulous for the office holiday party, family gathering, or even the unabashed photo with ‘Santa’ at the mall. Here’s how:
· Make sure you choose a cleanser, toner, and moisturizeraccording to your skin type and practice this regimen daily, both a.m. and p.m. And yes, that includes washing your makeup off before bed regardless of how tired you are! (We mean it.)
· Also, don’t forget to exfoliate regularly. If you have dry or combination/dry skin, do so once or twice a week. For oily or combination/oily skin, exfoliate two or three times a week. Try our Almond & Honey Face Scrub or Glycolic Foaming Cleanser. If you choose the latter, simply swap your daily cleanser for the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser to chemically exfoliate your skin.
· A serum can be your skin’s best friend (well, among other things). Serums are concentrated formulations that have the ability to penetrate deeper into the skin due to their smaller molecular structure. Use a serum based on your skin’s needs (whether that is extra hydration or anti-aging).
· Treat your skin even more with a replenishing face mask once or twice a week. If you’re looking for a ‘lift’ and some tightening, try our Temporary Lifting Mask—especially before a big event! If your skin is dull and in need of a glow, go for our Enzyme Revitalizing Mask. For skin that is sensitive and easily irritated, soothe it with our Calma Mask or Azulene Calming Mask
· Don’t skimp on the eye cream. You’ll do your eye area a huge favor by nourishing it with an eye cream suitable for you. Moreover, it will help you apply concealer in the eye area more effectively.
Be sure to take extra care of your skin during this festive time and you’ll have a holly, jolly glow!