If you missed our first blog post about the importance of Hyaluronic Acid, here’s a refresher!
Hyaluronic Acid is a major component of skin; it locks in moisture, aids in tissue repair and keeps our complexions smooth and elastic. This naturally occurring substance provides cushioning and a protective barrier for the skin.
As we age, our bodies produce less Hyaluronic Acid, which can cause complexions to appear less youthful. Luckily, Mario Badescu Skin Care features a host of products that contain this essential ingredient.*
For ALL skin types:
- Hyaluronic Eye Cream (ALL)
- Vitamin ADE Neck Cream (ALL)
- Hydrating Hand Cream (ALL)
- Vitamin C Serum (ALL)
Combination/Dry/Sensitive skin types:
- Hyaluronic Moisturizer SPF 15
- Hydrating Moisturizer with Biocare and Hyaluronic Acid
- Complex Moisturizer with Vitamin E SPF 20
- Gingko Mask
- Normalizing Mask with Cotton Milk
- Hyaluronic Day Cream
- Cellufirm Drops
- Hyaluronic Emulsion with Vitamin C
- Ceramide Complex with NMF and AHA
- Vitacel Moist Cream
- Cream X
Combination/Oily/Sensitive skin types:
Which of these products are you going to spend today’s beauty allowance on?
*It’s important to be mindful of the skin type recommendations, as not all products are formulated for all skin types, unless stated.