Always remember: it’s what’s on the inside that counts. In you, in me, and just as importantly, in whatever it is you put on your skin. No matter how lovely or witty the name is, no matter how pretty the bottle or fancy the packaging. The ingredients are what matter the most.
So if you’re still curious about the active ingredients in our products, here’s the second part to our basic guide:
. . .
- Kojic Acid: A natural skin brightening agent that helps in evening skin tone from hyperpigmentation, be it age spots or old acne scars.
- Lactic Acid: A mild Alpha Hydroxy found in milk that is commonly used as an exfoliant and moisturizer in our rejuvenating creams and treatments. It’s known to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peanut Oil: A skin-softener and emollient high in anti-oxidant Vitamin A. Used frequently in our lotions and creams ideal for dry skin types.
- Rose Hips: Rose extract high in Vitamin C and contains healing and antiseptic properties.
- Salicylic Acid: You hear it in associate with anti-acne products, but what is it? It’s an antiseptic ingredient that helps promote the exfoliation of dead skin cells from the surface layer – so it’s not just limited to those with acne – by dissolving the top layer. Skin is left noticeably improved in both appearance and feel.
- Sulfur: A mild antiseptic which helps keep oil glands in check. It’s another ingredient popular in our anti-acne line because it helps to treat and prevent breakouts in acne-prone skin.
- Witch Hazel: A natural astringent known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
. . .