I may work for Mario, but there still remains a lot to try (and love!). I’m also a habitual wish-list and lust-list and all-sorts-of-list maker – for better or for worse – so this little compilation was bound to come sooner or later.
- Enzyme Cleansing Gel. Tried and true. A fantastic and basic everyday cleanser with a little extra oomph. It’s quite refreshing; the scent always brings back memories of summer.
- Glycolic Foaming Clenaser. Also tried and true. It would be sacrilege not to include this on a “must-have” list. Three times a week and voila! Beautiful skin.
- Seaweed Cleansing Lotion. A future item to try; I’ve only ever heard great things. Everyone loves it… and so will I. Or that’s the mentality I’ve adopted.
- Ceramide Eye Gel. Loved the Hyaluronic, but my lack of proper sleep has made puffiness my main skin concern. Refrigerate and de-puff, they say!
- Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 17. Simple, lightweight, and no fuss – which makes it a winner in my book.
- Almond and Honey Non-Abrasive Scrub. Obviously tried and true and well-loved, given the number of times I’ve waxed poetic about this exfoliant. It’s one of few products I allow myself not to be impartial about…
. . .
There’s a Part II, of course.
But now it’s your turn – what are your Mario Must-Haves? What’s on your wish list?