Restraining myself to six products wasn’t possible (read Part I of my wish list and favorites, here). A Part II to this compilation was obviously a necessity – read on.
- Herbal Hydrating Serum. Dewiness in a bottle. Another product I’ve previously raved about.
- Vitamin C Serum. If there’s one thing I must persuade someone to try from Mario, it’s this. Actually – if there’s one skincare item I’ll ever make someone buy, it’s this.
- Silver Powder. A wish list item. MB fans have talked about how it does miracles for their problem pore areas, and I can’t help but want to see results for myself…
- Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. Who doesn’t love this? Certainly not I.
- Summer Shine Body Lotion. Another one of my loves. I have multiple bottles – in my little beauty drawer, on my desk, at home, and in an overnight bag or beach bag (depending on the season). Because you never know.
- Papaya Body Lotion. I was able to sample a bit of this one while crafting a new label for it and was instantly hooked. Anything with Papaya, I love. Plus, it softens skin and exfoliates away the dullness. I smell (literally) a new summer favorite!
. . .
I may or may not have gotten carried away.
Have you tried any of these products? Let’s hear more of your favorites!