Because secrets? Secrets are no fun…
Beat the heat and humidity and decongest and refresh your skin for a clearer, glowing complexion sans the shine. How? With a home facial using one of Mario Badescu’s Skin Care Recipes!
You Will Need:
- Buffering Lotion
- Cucumber Tonic Mask
- Cotton balls/pads
- Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
- Vitamin C Serum
- Lightweight, oil-free Moisturizer
- Banish those blemishes. On clean skin dab the Buffering Lotion onto any pimples. Let it sit on the skin for about a minute.
- Do as the esthetician does. Apply a thin layer of the Cucumber Tonic Mask. It’s the strongest in our line of tonic masks, and therefore the most effective in minimizing the appearance of even the most enlarged and congested pores while soothing the skin. Let the mask and spot treatment do their thing for about 15-20 minutes.
- Really cleanse and exfoliate. Begin by rinsing the mask off with warm water. Bring out the cotton and Glycolic Foaming Cleanser: this is where the magic happens. Gently scrub every inch of your face, making sure to take the time to get every crevice you might normally miss (e.g., around the sides of the nose, around the mouth). You’ll be amazed at just how unbelievably smooth your skin is and, not to mention, how noticeably clearer your complexion becomes. Steps two and three are the miracle workers in this recipe!
- Maintain and enhance that beautiful complexion. A few drops of the Vitamin C Serum go a long way. Blend it into the skin before following with a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer to lock in that dewy glow.
For more skincare recipes for home facials, click here.
And for more of-the-moment inspiration, follow us on Tumblr!
. . .