Glowing, dewy, radiant skin is always an option.
But it’s not just about the right products or the right combinations; a large part of it comes from within, too. If you feel good about yourself, it shows. If you are genuinely happy with who you are, it shows. It’s a relationship based on synergy: your skin reciprocates exactly how you treat it, and vice versa.
Beautiful skin starts with good skincare. And that’s just the start.
- Kiwi Face Scrub
- Your favorite eye cream
- Orange Tonic Mask
- Cucumber Cleansing Lotion
- A.H.A. & Ceramide Moisturizer
- Vitamin C Serum
*As always—substitute and experiment with products you know your skin loves!
- Exfoliation is key to a glowing complexion. Start with freshly cleansed skin. Massage the Kiwi Face Scrub gently onto wet skin, letting the Kiwi Seeds buff away dead skin cells. Massage in upward, circular motions for 30 seconds before rinsing thoroughly. Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply an eye cream before your mask. It’s one of our salon secrets. As the mask dries, it can pull the delicate eye area and cause dryness; let the eye cream act as a much-needed treatment.
- Rejuvenate and refine. Apply a thin layer of Orange Tonic Mask. This mild purifying mask that contains Orange Peel Extract, Kaolin Clay, and Zinc Oxide works to absorb excess shine and lift the impurities that can settle into pores—revealing skin that looks glowing and revitalized.
- Let the waiting games begin! Read magazine. Start a book. Look up recipes to try. Relax. You earned those 20 minutes to spend on you.
- Cleanse and tone. Wash the mask off thoroughly and pat dry. In outward wiping motions, use a cotton pad soaked with your favorite toner for a final and thorough cleanse. We love the Cucumber Cleansing Lotion because it calms and refreshes while tightening pores.
- Dewy skin is skin that’s been well moisturized. The A.H.A. & Ceramide Moisturizer instantly boosts skin’s radiance, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed. It gently exfoliates overnight, sloughing away dulling buildup to make way for new, healthy skin to the surface. (It’s also the perfect moisturizer for warm weather!)
- The best, saved for last. The Vitamin C Serum. A few drops go a long way—it’s the secret to radiance, packed full of antioxidants to help reduce discoloration and brighten skin.
. . .