Today we’re talking to Mario Badescu SoCal Account Executive, aka our favorite LA lady, Allie Schulps.
If you pick up your Buffering Lotion in Brea, masks in Manhattan Beach, or Cucumber Cleansing Lotion in Culver City, you are on Allie’s turf. Since the temperatures are nice and warm now, we thought Allie would be the perfect subject for our latest installment of #MarioMy5, our blog series in which we ask MB staffers to whittle down their favorites from the line to just five essentials.
Here at MB HQ Allie is known for her can-do attitude, wide smile, and irreverent sense of humor. Not to mention that every frigid East Coast winter we find it nearly impossible to resist living vicariously through Allie with her surf (literally. She’s a surf mom!) and sun lifestyle as we are shoveling ourselves out of the snow and trying not to slip on ice.
Here are Allie’s five in her own words:
Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion: Between the traffic and June Gloom here in LA I need a little brightening up in my day. One of my fave MB toners is our Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing lotion. I use it morning and night! It brightens and hydrates.
Vitamin C Serum: Afterward I use another gem of a brightener our AMAZING Vitamin C Serum.
Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15: To be topped off with a daily usage of Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15. It’s light, hydrating, and helps keep the sun’s rays at bay.
Enzyme Revitalizing Mask: When my skin is getting a bit dehydrated and lifeless, I bring it back with the ever so yummy Enzyme Revitalizing Mask. It adds hydration and the glow I need.
Glycolic Eye Cream: For a nice dewy look around the “old” eye area I warm up some of our Glycolic Eye Cream.
#MBSkinTip: a great sleeping eye cream for the side sleeper. Keeps the eyes supple and hydrated while you’re tossing and turning.
Botanical Exfoliating Scrub: Last but not least, the Botanical Exfoliating Scrub, what can I say . . . super gentle, exfoliates just enough, and keeps skin hydrated with the Coconut Extract.
Do you and Allie share any of the same favorites?
- #MBmy5: Karolina New year, new . . . blog series! One of the most frequently asked questions we get here at Mario...
- #MBmy5: Lauren Mario Badescu’s Chicago-based Account Executive, Lauren Cummings, brings her effervescent personality, can-do attitude, and encyclopedic knowledge of all things beauty-related...
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: NICOLE DARMANIN Nicole Darmanin is the Public Relations Manager of Mario Badescu Skin Care. She has extensive knowledge of cosmetic chemistry, make-up...
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: ANDEEA My name is Andeea and I am a Skin Care Specialist and Make-up Artist at Mario Badescu Skin Care. My...
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: CARMEN MARTINEZ Carmen has been working at Mario Badescu Skin Care for almost 9 years. Carmen is one of our skin specialists working...