… because it’s what’s on the inside of that little jar or bottle that counts.
We all love the seaweed on our sushi (brown rice, spicy salmon, and avocado, please!) – seaweed’s health benefits are extraordinary – but just how much do we know about seaweed as an active ingredient in our skincare products?
- Naturally contains antioxidants, Vitamins A1, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, K, and over 60 trace elements, providing anti-aging benefits.
- Ascorbic acids and trace elements help protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory properties aid in reducing redness and flare-ups from acne and most skin conditions. Perfect for acne, combination, dry, and sensitive skin types.
- Easily absorbed to deeply moisturize and nourish skin. (Researchers have found that nutrients from seaweed are better able to penetrate deeply into the skin more efficiently than other skincare ingredients.)
- Reduces moisture loss and increases levels of hydration for dry skin, but also help maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance – making it perfect for combo/oily and oily skin types as well.
- Helps to disinfect and cleanses the skin.
- Promotes cell turnover that aids in maintaining skin’s elasticity.
- Encourages a smoother, healthier complexion.
- Works to revitalize and helps firm skin.
- Helps combat skin irritations and flare-ups.
- Helps reduce redness.
Why We Love It
Seaweed is good for you, period. It’s packed with amino acids, minerals, trace elements, and vitamins essential in maintaining a healthy and youthful complexion; in short, the use of seaweed helps nourish and protect. Learn more about our oil-free Seaweed Night Cream, perfect for providing serious hydration overnight for pretty much any skin type including acne-prone and oily:
. . .