Did you know…?
1. Your skin produces up to three gallons of sweat per day. Three! That’s a whole lot of breeding ground for bacteria that can lead to unwanted acne breakouts. Make sure you wash and tone your face twice daily to keep your complexion clean.
2. Your skin begins aging by your early 20s. That’s why Mario Badescu himself always told his clients the importance of investing in a good eye cream once you hit the big 2-1. You know what they say: it’s never too early for prevention.
3. Massaging your face regularly helps stimulate the elasticity in your skin. Massages are no longer reserved for spa days or special occasions; make them a part of your daily skincare routine.
4. Sleeping on your side (or face down) can cause premature wrinkling. You spend nearly 2,500 hours per year between the sheets, most of which is spent in the same sleeping position. Try sleeping on your back instead: that’s 2,500 hours of damage you can help reverse to some degree.
5. Skin renews itself every 28 days or so… but keep in mind that there are about eight pounds of dead cells your skin needs to get rid of per year. There’s no doubt your skin needs the boost; eight pounds is a whole lot of heavy lifting. And that, my friends, is where regular exfoliating comes into play.
. . .