- Moisturizer is a must for all skin types, oilier guys and gals included. This was the first of my skin sins.
- There’s a whole order involved when following a skin care regimen, and for good reason: there is always a method to the madness. For example, serum goes under your moisturizer or night cream. Do it right and it makes all the difference in how your skin looks. (Ah, the power of proper application…)
- Serum also goes under masks if you’re looking to give yourself – or for a girls’ night in – a spontaneous, at-home facial. (This was a tip taken from the estheticians at our salon!)
- Professional facials seriously make a huge difference in your skin. Huge. Some things like incredible, glowing skin and a renewed confidence in rocking a bare face, are worth the investment. Trust me: people notice. If a trip to the spa isn’t in your budget, treat your skin to a little DIY at-home facial.
- The Glycolic Foaming Cleanser is my personal game changer. It’s a great for a regular deep clean and the secret to brighter, clearer, smoother skin.
- Speaking of brighter and smoother… I met my match through Mario. I fell in love at first sight, and it’s been a steady, year-long love affair with this little green bottle.
- Contrary to popular belief, skincare is not boring. Take it from the girl who began with nary a clue of even the most basic of skincare 411.
- And on that note, a skincare and beauty junkie was born. Work for Mario Badescu for a week and you’ll be addicted to all things beauty. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
- Green drinks fuel our office. We’re talking green smoothies, juices, the whole works.
- Nothing beats feeling confident in your own skin. I mean this in every sense of the phrase. Having a good understanding of your skin, in combination with a good skin care regimen, makes all the difference in the world. Trust.
. . .
For daily (more like hourly) doses of inspiration, follow us on Tumblr!