In honor of the ‘longest night,’ this relaxing at-home facial will keep you warm, pampered and out of harsh elements like frigid snow and gusting winds, which make it difficult to stay hydrated and protected. Better yet it takes only 30 minutes, and it will feed your skin with luscious ingredients. Grab a snug robe, soft towels and a mug of tea; turn up your favorite tunes and prepare to indulge!
- Cream Soap
- Almond and Honey Non-Abrasive Scrub
- Calma Mask
- Toner of Choice
- Vitamin C Serum
- Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream
- Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15 (for daytime) or Night Cream
- Hydrating Hand Cream
1. Work a quarter-sized amount of Cream Soap, which is great for all skin types, over your face and neck, using small circular motions with the fingertips. Rinse off.
2. Take an equal part of Almond and Honey Non-Abrasive Scrub and apply it to the face using gentle motions over the surface of the skin. This delicious smelling scrub isn’t edible, so don’t even try it! Rinse with warm water.
3. Apply a thin layer of Calma Mask to the face avoiding the eyes, nose, mouth and hairline. This mask helps to soothe the skin and reduce redness. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
4. Saturate a cotton pad with toner and apply to the forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and neck in upward strokes.
5. Apply a few drops of Vitamin C Serum to the face and neck, avoiding the eyes. Not only does the antioxidant Vitamin C protect against damaging free radicals, it also aids in Collagen production. Yay for anti-aging!
6. With your ring finger, apply a rice-sized amount of eye cream to the under eye area.
8. Finish off this pampering facial with some of our Hydrating Hand Cream, which contains cooling Peppermint extract for a season-appropriate finish.
Now, you can welcome winter the right way!
How are you going to celebrate the longest night of the year?