Forget not the tired feet that carry you everywhere! A bit of attention now and then is both well-deserved and much-needed. How else are you supposed to put your best feet forward?
- Bathtub, bucket, sink—anything you don’t mind soaking those tootsies in
- Seaweed Bubble Bath & Shower Gel or essential oil (optional)
- Pumice stone and/or foot file
- Rolling Cream Peel with A.H.A.
- Elbow & Heel Smoothing Cream
- Body lotion or rich cream of your choice!
- Cotton socks
- Fill your tub/sink/bucket with hot water and seat yourself comfortably. Recreate a spa-like atmosphere by dimming the lights and adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil—Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Lavender are lovely—or Seaweed Bubble Bath as you run the water. Sit back, relax, and soak those tired feet for at least five minutes to soften the skin.
- Slightly wet your pumice stone and begin scrubbing the bottom of your foot. Target the sides (where shoes tend to rub), the back of the heel, the base of the heel, and the ball of your foot. Rub in circular motions to loosen the dead skin while massaging your feet. How much better do you feel now?
- Reach for your foot file or Rolling Cream Peel with A.H.A. to remove all those dry, flaking bits of dead skin before giving your feet a good rinse under warm to hot water.
- While they’re still damp, massage our ultra-rich Elbow & Heel Smoothing Cream on the toughest areas of your feet: the ball of the foot, the sides and your heel. Moisturize the rest with a thick body lotion or cream of your choice (like Vitamin E Body Lotion or Super Rich Olive Body Lotion), taking your time to massage the arch. Don’t be afraid to apply some pressure to loosen the tension!
- Slip into a pair of cotton socks to lock in the moisture. You’ll be guaranteed rejuvenated feet the next day!
. . .