“Good beauty products do not have to be expensive,” Mario Badescu wrote in his first book, The Mario Badescu Way to Beautiful Skin, “They only have to be right for your skin.”
. . .
Spritz Mist Glow is a trio made for facial spray fanatics. It includes all three of our face mists: the original Rosewater, Green Tea, and our latest, Lavender. There’s joy in collecting them all, but this trio isn’t just meant to sit in your medicine cabinet. Each facial spray was formulated to deliver a specific set of botanical benefits to your skin, and therefore, all three can be incorporated into your day-to-night regimen.
Here’s one idea:
Wake up tired skin with an invigorating spritz of Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea. The Peppermint and Cucumber Essential Waters give skin a cooling boost, making it an AM favorite to start the day.
Need a midday pick-me-up? Liberally mist Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater all over. A hint of rose lingers behind for a light, fresh floral fragrance, as a botanical blend of Rose, Gardenia, and Thyme Extracts revives skin with a dewy glow.
Make Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender a staple in your nighttime routine. Calming botanicals instantly help you to unwind before bed while de-stressing skin—all while infusing the brightening benefits of antioxidant Vitamin C into your skin.
Want to learn more about the differences between all three of our facial sprays? Read this.
Quick! First words that come to mind when you hear “spa” … Did we hear “cucumber slices?” “Plush terry cloth robes?” “Mask?”
All you need is 20 minutes and this Cucumber-infused Mask & Mist Duo. Fresh cucumber slices and giant white robes are optional, but come highly recommended.
Here’s how to use this set:
- Start with clean skin. Always start with a freshly-washed face.
- Liberally mist your complexion with Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea. Doing so isn’t just for effect (though it does leave you in a cloud of a rejuvenating Cucumber scent): this step infuses your skin with a veil of hydration and nutrient-rich botanicals.
- Apply a thin, even layer of Cucumber Tonic Mask all over your face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Let is set for 15 minutes.
- Prep for the removal process. Rinsing off clay masks can be a little tricky, so we recommend this #MBSkinTip borrowed from the aestheticians at our New York City salon and spa. Mist your face once more to soften the mask and help avoid unnecessary tugging or pulling on your skin.
- Gently wash off the mask and spritz again!
Treat the skin on the rest of your body like you would your face. Ditch the bar soap (known to strip skin of essential moisture and leave behind a pore-clogging residue) and instead, reach for this revitalizing body wash and clarifying astringent.
For more tips and tricks on how to help fight body breakouts, read this.
Acne Repair Kit is the trio you keep in your medicine cabinet for skin-mergencies. Featuring three different solutions that target three different type of breakouts, this set makes sure you’re prepared—and ready to put your best face forward no matter what.
Acne Repair Kit includes:
- Drying Lotion, to target surface blemishes
- Buffering Lotion, which helps shrink the look of large, under-the-surface bumps
- Drying Cream, to help reduce the appearance of clusters of both surface and under-the-skin blemishes
To learn more about each product, read this.
. . .