Unless you’ve been living under a proverbial rock, you know that using sunscreen daily is imperative.
Like exercise and drinking water, applying sunscreen is a simple practice that yields huge dividends and is also somehow so easy to neglect. We’re hoping this will motivate you to find your perfect sunscreen, just like how seeing our super-fit friend’s Instagram post of her smiling as she crosses the finish line of her latest 10k motivates us to lace up and go for a run after a two (ok, three) week hiatus.
Why is sunscreen so important?
In addition to shielding your skin from the harmful rays of the sun, sunscreen helps to prevent the signs of premature aging including loss of elasticity, discoloration, lines, and wrinkles. Mortality and vanity—do any other motivators even exist?
So let’s get into it, shall we? The following 2-in-1 formulas provide moisture and sun protection to keep skin happy through the summer months and beyond!
Best for those who are combo/oily and/or acne-prone. This moisturizer softens and protects sans oil and with soothing Aloe.
This formula is great for combo/oily and/or acne-prone skin especially of you burn easily or if you are spending time outdoors. This is really a 3-in-1 since the Green Tea in the formula gives this moisturizer an antioxidant boost!
Perfect for those who are combo dry and fighting the signs of aging. Collagen binds to moisture to smooth fine lines.
Combo dry and dry skin types love how this moisturizer leaves skin protected and feeling balanced without being heavy. Hyaluronic Acid binds to moisture helping to restore a youthful, supple feel.
Dry, sensitive skin will love this ultra-comforting, moisture-intense formula. SPF 20 helps protect delicate skin and a combination of antioxidant Vitamin E and skin-conditioning Sesame Seed Oil work to repair and soften moisture depleted skin.
Which of these moisture + sunscreen formulas is your perfect match?
- How to Differentiate Between Skin Type and Skin Condition What’s the difference between my skin type and skin condition? With all of the information there is to know about...
- Is It Wrong To Use Moisturizer With Sunscreen At Night? As an esthetician, this is a question I get asked from time to time. The short, quick answer is no—it’s...
- Best Face Moisturizer for Your Type Your choice of moisturizer can make or break your skin care regimen. Bold statement, I know, but I’m standing by...
- Best Facial Cleanser for your Skin Type When you think about it, facial cleanser is the foundation of your skin care regimen. Skin that is properly cleansed...
- UNDER THE RADAR: EYE & LIP SUNSCREEN SPF 15 The Eye & Lip Sunscreen is two-in-one because skincare should be simple for the on-the-go multi-tasker. Antioxidant emollients help prevent...