Lists are the new love letters. Here’s why I love the Herbal Hydrating Serum—and why you will too:
- It applies like a dream. Water-light in texture and fast-absorbing by nature, this oil-free gel delivers refreshing hydration instantly. If you’re impatient and veer on the shiny side like me, Herbal Hydrating Serum is an absolute must.
- It’s the ultimate skincare staple for any regimen, no matter your skin type. Wear it alone or layer it on top of your moisturizer for an added boost in hydration and glow. Oily skin types will love it for its super lightweight, non-pore-clogging formula, and drier skin types will adore it for the extra radiance it gives.
- It’s travel-friendly—insomuch that a bottle of this stuff permanently resides in my handbag. To help hydrate any dry patches (like between my brows) or revive spots where makeup tends to cake or collect (like around the nose and the mouth), I’ll tap a drop of this product where needed.
- It doesn’t just hydrate. It rejuvenates, too. Extracts of Ginseng and Ginkgo—both known for their invigorating properties—leaves tired, lackluster skin feeling refreshed.
- You know how constant hand-washing or office air conditioning leaves your hands looking all sorts of dry and tight? I’ll squeeze a pea-sized amount and massage it onto the driest points (namely the knuckles) to help replenish moisture and smooth the look of fine lines.
. . .
Sharing is caring, but hey—get your own bottle:
Shop our Herbal Hydrating Serum.