You have it, you’ve heard about it, but just how do you use it?
Here’s how to use Silver Powder—but a word of warning first, though: be careful when opening up the jar (especially if you’re wearing black!):
- Start with a clean face. Cleanse and exfoliate to help get rid of all the dirt, oil, and dead skin cell buildup. Make sure you focus on the T-zone—especially around the edges of your nose—so you can ensure that our Silver Powder will work even more effectively at absorbing all that pore-clogging gunk.
→ If you’re dry…use the Botanical Exfoliating Scrub.
→ If you’re oily… use the Kiwi Face Scrub.
→ If you’re broken out… no granular exfoliants for you! Instead, use our Glycolic Foaming Cleanser.
- Prep and apply the Silver Powder. This is the fun part because you’re essentially DIY-ing your mask. You can do it one of two ways:
- Dampen a cotton ball or pad with water and dip it into the powder. Then, press the product on your nose, chin, or wherever you’re seeing congestion.
- Scoop out some of the powder into the lid or a small dish. Add equal parts water to the powder and mix it together using a (clean) spatula/spoon until it turns into a paste. Then, apply it as you would a mask—again, on the nose, chin, and wherever else you see blackheads.
- Wait 8-10 minutes, or until the mixture is thoroughly dried. Wipe off using your favorite toner until all traces of the powder are gone.
- (Optional) Inspect results in mirror. You don’t have to, but you’ll want to. 😉
. . .