All you need is friends, music, and good skincare to get you through music festival season…
WHO: Logan Horne. Not just any MB regular, but a New York City based stylist whose sartorial influence has the likes of Leighton Meester (also an avid MB fan!), Jessica Stam, and Victoria’s Secret and Sports Illustrated models.
WHAT: The more natural, the better, Horne says. Coachella necessities include deodorant, toothpaste, Creed cologne, hair wax, Crest white strips, and a few MB products…
WHERE: In his bag of essentials for Coachella!
- Aloe Moisturizer (SPF 15). “I love this face lotion because of its light texture and it’s healing properties.”
- Silver Powder. “Spending three days in the desert can take a toll on ones face. That’s why I choose this powder to help remove oil and congestion from my pores.”
- Suncare SPF 30. “Every time I go into Mario Badescu’s NY spa I love coming away with a fresh face and these little travel-sized capsules of sunscreen. These are great to throw in your purse or pocket to reapply as the day goes on and perfect for Coachella.”
- Enzyme Cleansing Gel. “This is by far my favorite day to day face wash. It’s mild enough to keep my skin happy while still giving me the cleanest feeling skin. After a day of concerts and crowds it’s the perfect way to rejuvenate and exfoliate.”
- Cucumber Cleansing Lotion. “After washing my face, I like to use this toner because it leaves my pores feeling clean and tight without overly drying me out. The cucumber concoction has a cooling sensation that wipes away all the heat from the day.”
We love hearing about your MB festival essentials, Logan!
. . .
We want to know – are you attending any festivals this season?
What are your concert skin care essentials?
Tell us in the comments below!