Welcome to the first installment of #MarioMonthlyEdit, where you (yes, you) get a sneak peek at our current top shelf essentials.
New year, new you—isn’t that how the saying goes? Whether you’re an ambitious resolution-maker or just into making steady, feel-good goals, January is all about you. Refocus, re-center, and get your skin back to pre-holiday-insanity perfection.
On the top of the list (literally)? The Vitamin C Serum. Game-changer and #HolyGrail, this antioxidant-rich serum helps even out skin tone and texture while boosting glow overnight. If you don’t have it, get it. You need it. It’s the anti-aging serum that’s essential for everyone, no matter your skin type.
Also on our roster (from top to bottom):
- Cellufirm Drops: A must-have all-year-round, this skin-plumping serum comes especially handy in colder months when you need all the hydration you can get. Use it around the mouth, under and around the eyes, and wherever else you’re experiencing dryness—then, follow with your usual moisturizer, eye cream, or night cream (where applicable).
- Botanical Exfoliating Scrub: Colder, harsher weather tends to leave most skin types dry and flaky. This refreshing exfoliant (which features finely ground Ecuadorian Ivory Palm seeds, not plastic microbeads!) helps gently buff away all that dead skin cell buildup. (We love this one in the mornings as a pick-me-up—especially when it’s 16 °F and pitch black when we wake up.)
- Orange Cleansing Soap: Winter skin typically needs gentler options. We’re reaching for this creamy, AHA-based cleanser to help give us a brightening boost without leaving skin feeling dry or tight.
- Chamomile Cleansing Lotion: Seriously—winter weather isn’t kind to skin. This simple, gentle formulation boasts calming properties.
- Walnut Body Lotion: This is the stuff we marinate our bodies in come winter. This luxe, rich cream is designed to deliver maximum moisture to parched skin. We suggest applying this all-over nightly after showering so you wake up with super-soft, silky skin.
- Dermonectin Eye Cream: The delicate eye area is especially susceptible to winter weather wear-and-tear. Keep skin plump and moisturized with this emollient-rich eye cream.
- Almond & Honey Face Scrub: Fresh is nice, but sometimes we’re in the mood for warmer, creamier scents. This delicious scrub is our go-to for Friday nights and weekends in, when all we want to do is mask it up and curl up to a good book.
- The Moisture Magnet SPF 15: Moisture-intensive yet lightweight on skin, it’s easy to see why this creamy broad-spectrum moisturizer is a makeup artist favorite.
. . .