Welcome to #MarioMonthlyEdit, where you (yes, you) get a sneak peek at our current essentials. If you missed our last installment, check it out here.
Is it already May?! Not that we’re complaining—we’ve been itching to ditch our coats and scarves—but it feels like we were just making resolutions for 2016. (By the way: how are you guys doing with those? Keeping ‘em up, we hope!)
Now that we’re safely out of the cold zone and can wear denim jackets without toting around a just-in-case coat, we’ve officially upgraded our regimen to reflect our spring skin needs. This month’s agenda is all about keeping it light and refreshing for a glowing complexion, so our May skincare essentials include:
- Kiwi Face Scrub. Exfoliation is #majorkey when it comes to maintaining healthy-looking skin. One to three times a week, we’ll give our face a good ol’ scrub to remove pore-clogging, dead skin cell buildup to reveal a fresher complexion. What’s great about this one is the fact it features (real!) Kiwi seeds, which effectively buff and invigorate your skin.
- Lip Wax. Chapped lips are the bane of existence. Keep lips soft and supple with our lip balm that’s infused with Rose Hips Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and Beeswax. Plus, the formula is super lightweight—which means it never feels sticky or greasy.
- Enzyme Cleansing Gel. Your go-to cleanser made the cut again! See last month’s post to find out way we’re still in love with it.
- Cucumber Cleansing Lotion. Ditto with this toner. (Wondering why it’s called a “cleansing lotion?” Find out why here.) We go through bottles of this stuff here at Badescu HQ, so it’s safe to say that this is a forever staff favorite.
- Citrus Body Cleanser. Fresh vibes are still going strong. We’re really into the delicate but sweet, citrus scent. The invigorating Grapefruit, Orange Peel, and Linden Extracts blend that leaves skin refreshed.
- Herbal Hydrating Serum. It’s been hitting 80s here in NYC, so on days when it’s sweltering and we’re looking more slick than glow-y, the Herbal Hydrating Serum becomes our go-to product. It’s a water-light, rejuvenating formula that hydrates without feeling heavy on skin—making it a great alternative to moisturizer on hotter days.
- Vitamin C Serum. There are six reasons why we love it (and why you should, too).
- Seaweed Night Cream. It’s creamy, it’s luxe, and best of all? It’s oil-free. Our Seaweed Night Cream leaves skin looking—and feeling—like a million bucks come morning. Layer it over the Vitamin C Serum for extra brightening and skin-smoothing results.
. . .