Because secrets? Secrets are no fun…
Beat the heat and humidity and decongest and refresh your skin for a clearer, glowing complexion sans the shine. How? With a home facial using one of Mario Badescu’s Skin Care Recipes!
- Buffering Lotion
- Cucumber Tonic Mask
- Cotton balls/pads
- Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
- Vitamin C Serum
- Lightweight, oil-free Moisturizer
- Banish those blemishes. Make sure your skin is clean before you apply Buffering Lotion directly onto troubled areas. Allow the solution time to absorb into the skin by waiting 30 seconds to a minute before the next step.
- Do as the esthetician does. Apply a thin layer of the Cucumber Tonic Mask. It’s the strongest in our line of tonic masks, and therefore the most effective in minimizing the appearance of even the most enlarged and congested pores while soothing the skin with a cooling boost. Let the mask and spot treatment do their thing for about 15-20 minutes.
- Really cleanse and exfoliate. Begin by rinsing the mask off with warm water, then bring out your Glycolic Foaming Cleanser: this is where the magic happens. Gently massage every inch of your face, making sure to take the time to get every crevice you might normally miss (e.g., around the sides of the nose, around the mouth). You’ll be amazed at just how smooth your skin feels. Steps two and three are the miracle workers in this recipe!
- Maintain and enhance that beautiful complexion. A few drops of the Vitamin C Serum go a long way. Blend it into the skin before following with a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer to lock in that dewy glow.
For more skincare recipes for home facials, click here.
. . .