We can’t predict the future, but we do know that how you treat your skin today will have a big impact on how it looks in the years to come. Remember: aging of the body and skin is inevitable, but there’s a lot you can do to prevent premature aging.
Add up your number and see how you’re doing!
- Give yourself 10 points if you use broad spectrum sun protection (with an SPF of at least 15) every day.
- Add 5 if you reapply sun protection throughout the day.
- Add 5 if you’re using also using an eye cream.
- Add 10 if you wash your face, use a toner, and apply moisturizer (or night cream) every night.
- Add another 5 if you specifically choose skin care products that contain anti-aging ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Vitamin C, and/or Peptides.
- Add yet another 5 if you actively fight stress by doing yoga or another calming activity (receiving massages, meditation, etc.)
- Subtract 10 if you smoke.
- Subtract 5 if you actively tan, either at the beach/pool or in a tanning booth.
- Subtract another 5 if you’re visiting the tanning booth year-round.
- Take away yet another 5 if you eat a lot of sugar.
Now, see your results!