As we know, men and women have different skin care needs. Father’s Day is the perfect time for men to consider proper mens skin care needs, and get problems like razor bumps and proper electric shaving techniques under control.
Check out these skin care tips picked out just for dad:
- Want to avoid getting an irritated face when you shave? Try using a pre-shave conditioner to prepare your skin for a close, comfortable shave.
- You’ll never guess the #1 cause of razor bumps and razor burn. Dull razor? Nope: shaving too closely. Getting a close, clean shave is what every man wants, but there is such a thing as too close.
- Still irritated after your shave? Try using an after shave balm to help your skin heal.
- The number one skin care tip for men is the same as the number one skin care tip for women: be sure to use adequate sun protection to keep your skin healthy and happy
- Be sure to supplement your healthy mens skin care regimen with products that focus on specific skin conditions, such as acne, aging, and discoloration.
Mario Badescu Skin Care offers a number of products specifically designed for mens skin care needs, including the Mens Grooming Basics gift package. The gift set includes a cleanser, a pre-shave treatment, a shaving cream, an after shave lotion, and a face scrub. Each product is specifically crafted to tailor to the individual skin care needs of men. The entire regimen retails for $63 in an attractive men’s travel bag.
. . .